Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back to Savannah

Hi, everybody.  This is Lima "Beanie" Bean.  Mom said I could do the blog tonight. 

We were on the road again today.  I am pretty sure we were on the same road that we were on the other day - I saw all the same things whizzing by all over again.  My humans are crazy, going back and forth to the same places. 

Mom gave me a picture to show you tonight.  Mom said she only saw three Roseate Spoonbills in all of Florida, and then a whole flock flew by while they were waiting for the space shuttle to launch.  Here is the flock of spoonbills.  You can tell because they are pink:

 

I think it is very weird that birds have bills shaped like spoons.  That is so silly.  Birds should have beaks like me.  Only humans have spoons.  Silliest thing I ever heard of. 

I think Mom and Dad are going into Savannah tomorrow.  They said they didn't have enough time last week, plus the weather is beautiful.  It's not too hot and it's not too cold, just like spring!

I am going to sing songs to Barney now.  Barney is sleepy, and he will like my songs. If he likes my songs, he will sing to me too. Good friends are the best.

Good night, everybody!

Sincerely,

Beanie Bean

 

No comments: