Friday, May 13, 2011

Future plans

Lee and I had planned to come to Florida to get away from the cold weather and do some exploring, since we had only been to Florida once before. Our other goals were to:

1. See how the birds would adapt (which they seem to have done);
2. See how Lee and I would adapt to RV life (I have adapted better than I thought I would, and Lee says "yes", he has adapted well);
3. Find problems that need to be fixed (the air conditioning unit and the large outdoor awning don't work, it turns out);
4. Find out what a range of campgrounds are like, from "primitive" to "resort", fees, reservation policies, etc. (which we have done).

Now that these goals have been achieved, we plan to go home so that I can get the garden ready for summer, schedule routine doctor and dentist visits, and get the problems on the RV fixed. We also plan to attend our neighbor's daughter's high school graduation in mid-June. Very important!

[This section removed for the purpose of privacy and security. For a schedule, ask Eileen directly.]

As to my blog, I will not blog while we are home. If there is interest, I will start the blog again when we leave for a second time, but will only blog once or twice a week, rather than daily blogs as I have done in Florida.

Later today I will report on our trip to Savannah yesterday.

Hope this clarifies!

No comments: