Sunday, May 15, 2011

Space Shuttle, again

Hi.  This is Lima "Beanie" Bean speaking. 

We drove a long ways yesterday, for 5 1/2 hours.  My poor little bones were jostled and juggled and jiggled all over the place.  But I slept really good last night.

And it rained cats and dogs.  I don't like cats and dogs, so it wasn't very pleasant.  There were loud booms of thunder too.

So, my Mom and Dad are going to watch the shuttle launch again tomorrow.  It is supposed to launch at 8:56 a.m. so Mom and Dad have to get up really early to get there before the crowds. 

I hope they don't wake me up.  I believe in sleeping for at least 10 hours.  That's why I am so beautiful.

More tomorrow (Monday).

Sincerely,
(My Mom taught me that word.  She says it is good etiquette.) 

Beanie Bean

 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Dear Beanie,
Tell them to keep it down and drive quietly so you can get some sleep. My goodness a girl needs her rest!
kiss kiss,
Jen